Build a snowman

Hi Crafty-friends!

Thank you All for your
lovely comments♥♥♥
I love comments.
***
And a warm welcome
to my newest Follower
Have fun on my blog!
***
My newest project are
Journal-sites.
I hope you like it.

click to enlarge

close-up

close-up
Challenges
PaintPartyFriday wk38 
Altered Eclectics AG 
Mema`s crafts December Challenge AG with theme:  "Celebrate the Holidays" or
"Cold Winter Days"
Sister`s of craft Dec AG
Not just cards challenge #7 AG
Craft my life challenge Dec`14/ Jan`15 AG but NON CARD

other news
I'm so excited. I won at Cute as a button and at Passion for ProMarkers I am under the TOP5.
Yeah♥♥♥Thank you for choosing my cards.

My give away
for you ALL.
It`s my 1st snowman-digi!  
PLEASE, when you used my Digi,
then Link to your work with my blog.
Thank you!

Have a great evening, night or day!
See you soon,
Hugs Sandra

Share this:

10 Kommentare:

  1. Sandra! Your snowman journal spread is just adorable!! I love the way you made the texture on the page! Thanks for sharing!")

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your snowman is so cute, love it.
    Thanks for joining us at Sisters of Craft, and good luck..

    Hugs,
    Merlina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering our Not Just Cards Challenge this week!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallo liebe Sandra,

    vielen Dank für den tollen Freebie Schneemann. Ich liebe Schneemannmotive sehr und freue mich wieder ein wunderschönes Exemplar in meiner Sammlung zu haben. Deine Journal Seite ist sehr schön gestaltet. Ich bin begeistert. An Journalseiten habe ich mich noch nicht herangetraut. Ganz liebe Grüße Silvi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute journal page. Thanks for joining Mema's Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really cute page with lots of texture and I love the sweet little snowman. Thanks for joining us at Altered Eclectics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute. Thanks for playing with us at Mema's Crafts. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the idea of a plan with all the parts needed for your snowman, great fun. Thank you for sharing it with us at Altered Eclectics.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pages...loving the snowman...
    Thank you for sharing with us all at Altered Eclectics x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hallo liebe Sandra,
    Deine Journalseiten stecken voller Leben und sehen soooo niedlich aus. Ganz toll.... ich bin gespannt auf Deine nächsten Seiten. :)))

    Liebe Grüße, Carmen ♥

    ReplyDelete

bastelmami-sandra@online.de