My next Calender-layout for March 2015

Hi Friends all over the world!

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas.
We have this year was really relaxing.
***
Today can i share my
next calender-layout.

The East Wind Image ~Angel~
 Shop click here

CLOSE-UP`S

Paper&Sentiment from  Karin Jittenmeier.
Ideen mit Herz Shop click here
I´ve used Pro+Flexmarker.
I hope you like it.

Challenges

Passion`s Cartes Crèatives  Dèfi n°372
 I♥ProMarker Challenge #250 AG
Art by MiRan Challenge #22 AG
Penny`s Paper Crafty Challenge #208 AG
Inspiration Destination #13 AG
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #291 AG


I wish you a happy new year 2015. 

 And we'll see you in the new year.
 photo signature_1_zps1vrnbqss.gif

Share this:

7 Kommentare:

  1. This is a wonderful creation with great attention to detail. It is perfect for our 22nd ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Art by Miran Showcase DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Sandra! May God bless you!
    I like your calender-layout very much, the angel is beautiful!
    Hugs
    Irena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page, lovely design, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers, hope you had a merry Christmas and have a very happy 2015,
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply gorgeous, love your colouring, Merry Christmas to you and your family, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous project, love the colours, thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely...great image...great colours and lovely design. Thanks for playing along with us at Inspiration Destination.

    Lynn, ID DT

    ReplyDelete

bastelmami-sandra@online.de