Big GD & DT`s Challenge at S4F

Hi All together!

Today i can share my
DT-Entrie + GD-Entrie,
for our big Team- member Challenge.
Come on and join in and
voting for us!


My DT- Entrie
materials from: Prima Marketing Paper; Scrap á la Carte Feather stamps+dies; Crafts too Postmark; NoName
according to the sketch



And for fun
i made the GD-Competion too.
 all materials from Prima Marketing,
besides the Shabby Ruffle Trim
 from LLC
according to the sketch
 close-up`s
 coloured with Spectrum noir marker


I hope that you can see the sketches in my work.
Thank you so much for watching my blog!


Share this:

2 Kommentare:

  1. Thank you for your lovely entry.
    Good luck
    Hugs
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creations and wonderful takes on the sketches. Loving the notes dispenser especially.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

bastelmami-sandra@online.de