Mix- Media card with Art by Miran Digi

Hi All Crafter`s & blog traveler!

Thank you so much,
for joining my blog!
And for the kind comments.

I´m really thrilled,
to share my GD-Entrie
Come on and join us 
at the Challenge #24.

That´s my creation:
Art by MiRan SHOP
 I´ve made a mix-media card.
I´ve used different papers, stamps, dies, stencils, acrylic paint,
original Post stamps .....

Coloration with my Flex Marker
 Close-up`s
CLICK TO ENLARGE

Challenges 
Digitally Sweet Challenge #121 What's your favorite shape? (2)
Stempelsonnenchallenge #133 AG 
CHPPC January`15  
The Crafting Cafè 01/15 Lots of Layers 


Share this:

7 Kommentare:

  1. Ganz zauberhaft. Gefällt mir sehr gut. Danke für deine Teilnahme an der Stempelsonnenchallenge.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper January challenge with your super creation - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing in our Lot's of Layers Challenge at The Crafting Cafe this month!
    Good Luck & don't forget to join us next month too!
    HUgs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tolle Karte. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der SsC.

    LG, Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafting Cafe.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card! Thank you for joining in with the challenge at The Crafting Café. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at the Crafting Cafe. Amanda x

    ReplyDelete

bastelmami-sandra@online.de