My Aquarius Zodiac

Hello Friends,

Blogger and Traveler!

Today can i share

my next DT card for Moonflower Digi stamps.

This is my version from

Aquarius Zodiac.

I`ve made a CAS card,

then this beauty

is my focus.

aquarius[1]

My materials are:

coloured with Pro+Flex Marker

crate Paper *The Pier #683209

ScrapBerry`s *Versailles faceted gems

and  NoName white Cardstock

 

Challenges

Art by MiRan Challenge #26 AG

613 Avenue Create #112 AG

Scribble and Scrap Challenge #38 always AG

Crafty Calender Challenge February AG

Digi Galore Challenge AG

I forgot,

welcome Chrissy on my blog♥

And to all a BIG THANK YOU for all kind words.

I´m thinking of you all!

Hugs Sandra

Share this:

3 Kommentare:

  1. Hallo Sandra!

    Die Karte ist wunderschön, ich bin auch Wassermann, aber so ein tolles motiv hab ich nicht
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful creation, I love that image. Thank you so much for entering the Crafty Calendar (Anything Goes) challenge this month, lots of luck to you.

    Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. Stunning colouring. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

bastelmami-sandra@online.de