S4F #36 Country Flag & Dèfi N°380

 

I´m so sorry.

I´m little late,

But as good as this year began. So this week went no further.
My father came to the hospital, but he is back home.
My mother came to the hospital, she is still in the intensive care station.
With small steps it goes up.
So do not be angry because of my delay.

 

Our new Challenge at Scrapping4Fun is online.

#36 Country Flag

our Rules can you read HERE.

I´ve made a Journal-Page

black-red-gold for Germany

s4f

You can enter your project

HEREZwinkerndes Smiley

♥♥♥♥

Passion Cartes Crèatives

Défi N°380

I´ve choose the colour option.

DQIBUW05

Thanks for visit my blog.

If I feel better, then you read again from me more often.

Hugs Sandra

Share this:

4 Kommentare:

  1. Hallo liebe Sandra, Deine Journal-Seite in Deutschland Farben ist wunderschön. Ganz toll finde ich auch die schönen Glanzfarben und mit den Kreisen bekommt die Seite eine tolle Optik.
    Auch Deine Karte finde ich wunderschön. Ich habe mir den Sketch gespeichert. :)))

    Ich wünsche Deinen Eltern und Dir alles gute und hoffe, es geht bald wieder Bergauf. ♥

    ♥Liebe Grüße, Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dear! I do hope your folks are doing better- I will keep them both in my prayers Sandra , and send thoughts of healing wishes that your Mom comes home soon! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The background is so beautiful!! Hope your mother get well soon!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your journal page is beautiful. I love the colors and the sentiment. I hope your parents are feeling better...thoughts and prayers :o)

    ReplyDelete

bastelmami-sandra@online.de