Kitchen-Door-Hanger

Hi All Crafter`s!

Today i can share
a new Canvas
with the little Witch from Unky.

 I`ve coloured with Letraset Marker,
Pencils, Acrylic paint, Gesso,
stencil .....

I hope you like my
new Kitchen-Door-Hanger!

Challenges
The East Wind Challenge #26 Doodle doodle do
Scribble & Scrap Blog #39 Always AG
Hanna & Friends #217 Alles Geht

And a piece of news I have.
I a new Inky Chicks DT member. I'm allowed to do so excited at such great designers with.

 I wish you a great Day !


Share this:

5 Kommentare:

  1. Love it, Sandra! FAbulous coloring and background you've created. Thanks so much for joining our "Doodle Doodle, Doo" challenge at TEW and congrats on your new DT position. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great door hanger Sandra. Love the colours you used and your design. Thank you for joining us at Altered Eclectics. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely creation, lots of hugs and love, xoxo, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is fabulous Sandra! I love the wall hanging, awesome background too! Thanks for joining in at The East Wind! mo x

    ReplyDelete

bastelmami-sandra@online.de